We’re hiring a Video producer, tasked to bring Sweep to life in image, film and sound, whether it’s an instructional product video tour, a fun social explainer, or a high-spec brand film with all the bells and whistles.
Sweep is a remote company, but you should ideally be based in and around our hubs in London or Paris.
We build software that helps large businesses reduce carbon emissions - from managing and reducing, to championing cutting edge climate projects.
I’m intrigued. What would I be doing?
You will be super hands-on, creating a wide range of multimedia content in close collaboration with our design and marketing teams. This can include all steps in video and image production, from writing scripts, to organising the shoot and doing the post-production, or commissioning music and animations.
You will turn complex nerdy materials into simple and engaging storytelling, and show the world that the combination of saving the planet and managing stuff in large corporations can actually be really fun and good-looking, too.
Nice. Can you be a bit more specific please?
In your day to day, you will...
1. Produce multimedia assets for a better world 📹
- Lead the creation of multimedia assets, from ideation to post-production, that teach and promote with clarity, simplicity and a pinch of fun
- Work across a wide range of channels and assets, whether it’s in-product video tours, video diaries, brand films, social media snippets or event visuals
- Collaborate closely with our design and marketing teams, to ensure our designs create leads, impressions and clicks
- Commission external talent, from animation to voice and photography, helping us bring the Sweep story to live for all senses
2. Help our brand scale 🚨
- Maintain the Sweep brand guidelines - from overall video vibes to how we do lower thirds - and ensure compliance across the team
- Always think in systems and templates, and how something can be reused or repurposed, as we scale our teams and our offering
- Think outside of the box, and help us punch way above our weight as a startup, seeing time and budget restraints as a creative driver rather than a hurdle
3. Become an advocate 🎙
- Present creative solutions to stakeholders, defend design decisions, and incorporate feedback - firmly establishing design as a core discipline at Sweep
- Develop a deep understanding of climate change, and how better corporate practices and innovative climate solutions will make all the difference.
- Represent our mission externally, through active exchange with the industry, to help build Sweep’s network and thought leadership credentials.
That sounds just right for me. What do I need to bring?
Good you asked. This is who we’re looking for:
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in video production
- Experience working on multimedia for a wide variety of applications and channels
- A diverse portfolio that shows your knack for tackling all sorts of tasks, small to big, and refined to raunchy (just a little!)
- A sense for outstanding storytelling and refined imagery
- You’re an empathetic team player that is great at building lasting relationships
- A strategic thinker, who sees both the big picture and the smaller underlying mechanics
- A hands-on problem solver, self-motivated with a glass half-full attitude
- An entrepreneurial mind, ready to launch and fail and iterate
- Attuned to remote collaboration, using digital tools and meticulously documenting work
- A desire and ambition to grow, mentor and support other staff on the team
Ok, sounds fun. What’s in it for me?
You will be joining an exciting young business that has the humble ambition to change the world. With a proven track record in starting companies, we’re hitting the ground running and aim to have an impact fast. Joining this journey allows you to really help shape our path.
We’re a nice bunch of people that want to work hard, and enjoy ourselves while doing so. And we believe in creating a calm environment, that knows that life is not just work, and we’ll all be doing better work because of that.
We’re big believers in creating successful businesses that are good for everyone, including society and the planet. That’s why we have a B Corporation status.
We think this might be the ride of our lives. And hopefully yours, too.
Now, what are you waiting for? 😀