Sweep is hiring a Talent Acquisition Manager (TAM), tasked with generating recruitment opportunities for our hiring managers by identifying, contacting, and qualifying the best talents, and turning them into future employees. Hire your future colleagues who is ready to create a better future for all of us.
Our ideal candidate is someone with experience in tech recruitment who is hungry for success and loves challenges. In addition to being very organised and analytical, you love partnering with the hiring managers and will also demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills.
Sweep builds software that let’s businesses take control of their climate journey - from managing and reducing emissions, to championing cutting edge climate projects.
You are on the front line of the recruiting process for the company, working on attracting the best talents out there to help us scale our teams. We are recruiting across all orgs (Engineering, Product, Sales, G&A, Brand...). Expect a volume of about 50 hirings for 2022.
● Improve & create hiring processes. Manage the end-to-end recruitment process to globally source the best tech talent available
● Proactively hunt for the best talents & be our ambassador
● Help us create the Sweep culture by working on HR/TA related projects (D&I; Employer branding...)
● Partner with hiring managers to define and understand job requirements
● Understand business needs in order to proactively pipeline talent and manage / prioritize recruitment for open vacancies
● Provide a world-class candidate experience to all applicants regardless of outcome; provide a seamless experience for all hiring managers
● Track and monitor recruitment data (e.g. diversity of hires, hiring manager and candidate feedback) to influence hiring decisions
● Sourcing, screening, interviewing, from A to Z
● Partner with our hiring managers
● Master our ATS (Gohire) and all jobboards
● Create templates, be creative & propose ways to improve hiring rates
● Diversity & Inclusion & Equality
● Create materials for our hiring managers on how to recruit
● Optimise our offering to candidates
● Employer branding: recruitment fairs, new jobboards...
● Ensuring all communications to the People team is correct and relevant concerning future employees
Good you asked.
● 3-5 years of experience in Tech recruitment
● Experience in software-as-a-service environments, ideally in the B2B Enterprise space
● Well developed negotiation, presentation, and communication skills with strong interpersonal skills
● Experience working closely with multi-disciplinary teams
● Knowledge of CSR and climate change is a clear plus
● Proficient in English & French
● You’re an empathetic team player that is great at building lasting relationships, both internally and externally
● A strategic thinker, who sees both the big picture and the smaller underlying mechanics
● An expert communicator, with a knack for turning complex things into simple, engaging
and fun interactions.
● A hands-on problem solver, self-motivated with a glass half-full attitude
You will be joining an exciting young business that has the humble ambition to change the world. With a proven track record in starting companies, we’re planning to hit the ground running and have an impact fast. Joining this journey right at the beginning allows you to really help shape our path.
The role offers a unique opportunity to work across a variety of strategic and operational challenges, as well as to develop strong relationships with some of the global leaders in climate technologies.
You will join a dynamic (mostly remote) team of engineers, business minds, creatives and carbon experts spread across Europe. We’re a fun bunch of people that want to work hard, and enjoy ourselves while doing so. And we believe in creating a calm environment, that knows that life is not just work, and we’ll be doing better work because of that.
And we’re big believers in creating successful businesses that are good for everyone, including society and the planet. That’s why we have a ‘B Corporation’ certification and are a french “Société à Mission”.
We think this might be the ride of our lives. And maybe yours, too.
To apply, please submit your CV. Make sure to showcase some recent projects and provide details of your role on the projects.