Sweep is hiring a Sales Development Representative (SDR), tasked with generating sales opportunities for account executives by identifying, contacting, and qualifying potential prospects, and turning Sweep into a high-growth company, by onboarding lots of companies ready to create a better future for all of us.
Our ideal candidate is someone with experience in a sales development role, who is hungry for success and loves challenges. In addition to being very organised and analytical, you love investigating the customer needs and will also demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills.
Sweep builds software that let’s businesses take control of their climate journey - from managing and reducing emissions, to championing cutting edge climate projects.
You are on the front line of the sales process for the Enterprise team, working on the top of the funnel to contact our ideal customer profile and generate sales qualified leads to the account executives.
● Mapping the accounts with the right personas
● Managing data of the prospective clients in the CRM (Salesforce)
● Organising your prospecting campaigns together with the marketing team
● Reaching out to the prospects using all relevant channels
● Identifying the right messaging to trigger a conversation
● Launching multi-thread outbound campaigns with compelling follow-ups
● Reporting on the campaign results and propose ways to improve conversion rates
● Making sure the prospect fits our target profile
● Highlighting Sweep’s value to raise interest
● Qualifying business opportunities
● Booking meetings with Account Executives
● Ensuring all communications are logged in the CRM and information is accurate
Good you asked.
● 1-3 years of experience in sales and business development
● Experience in software-as-a-service environments, ideally in the B2B Enterprise space
● Well developed negotiation, presentation, and communication skills with strong
consultative sales approach
● Experience working closely with multi-disciplinary teams
● Knowledge of CSR and climate change is a clear plus
● Proficient in English, French is a bonus but not required
● You’re an empathetic team player that is great at building lasting relationships, both internally and externally
● A strategic thinker, who sees both the big picture and the smaller underlying mechanics
● An expert communicator, with a knack for turning complex things into simple, engaging
and fun interactions.
● A hands-on problem solver, self-motivated with a glass half-full attitude
● An entrepreneurial mind, ready to launch and fail and iterate
● Attuned to remote collaboration, using digital tools and meticulously documenting work
● A desire and ambition to grow, mentor and support other members on the team
You will be joining an exciting young business that has the humble ambition to change the world. With a proven track record in starting companies, we’re planning to hit the ground running and have an impact fast. Joining this journey right at the beginning allows you to really help shape our path.
The role offers a unique opportunity to work across a variety of strategic and operational challenges, as well as to develop strong relationships with some of the global leaders in climate technologies.
You will join a dynamic (mostly remote) team of engineers, business minds, creatives and carbon experts spread across Europe. We’re a fun bunch of people that want to work hard, and enjoy ourselves while doing so. And we believe in creating a calm environment, that knows that life is not just work, and we’ll be doing better work because of that.
And we’re big believers in creating successful businesses that are good for everyone, including society and the planet. That’s why we have a ‘B Corporation Pending’ status already and are a french “Société à Mission”.
We think this might be the ride of our lives. And maybe yours, too.
To apply, please submit your CV. Make sure to showcase some recent projects and provide details of your role on the projects.