Sweep is hiring a Digital Marketing Manager, tasked with generating and converting leads, and turning Sweep into an authoritative voice on how companies can reduce emissions – to create a better future for all of us.
Our ideal candidate is someone with experience in marketing and social media management, who can turbo-charge our carbon software with creativity, outstanding tone and taste, and engaging interactions. In addition to being an outstanding communicator, you will also demonstrate excellent interpersonal and analytical skills.
Ideally you’re based in London, but if we fall in love with you, Europe and beyond might work just fine as well.
Sweep builds software that let's businesses take control of their climate journey - from managing and reducing emissions, to championing cutting edge climate projects.
I’m intrigued. What would I be doing?
From our website to SEO and content marketing to social media, you will have a key role in developing the marketing activities across Sweep.
We’ve just launched, and this is our first marketing role, so this position will allow you to help shape our approach from the ground up, planting the seeds for many good things to come.
Nice. Can you be a bit more specific please?
In your day to day, you will...
1. Build our digital marketing toolkit 🛠
- Launch the digital marketing efforts at Sweep, from setting up customer journeys to planning initiatives for different channels and managing the marketing database
- Assess what channels will be most effective for Sweep and develop strategies to activate them
- Work together with our sales and support teams to get a complete picture of the customer life cycle, ensuring a coherent and effective experience for every customer
2. Manage our day-to-day marketing activities 🚀
- Coordinate and execute marketing activities at Sweep
- This includes the full breadth of digital marketing, from SEO to email marketing, social media channels, the company website, display advertising, etc.
- Develop and monitor campaign budgets
- Collaborate with the creative team and third-party suppliers to produce quality multimedia content
- Actively engage with our audiences through various channels
- Stay on top of the latest digital technologies and trends the industry
3. Master the data 🔬
- Set up and monitor metrics to establish the effectiveness of our marketing activities
- Report on the performance and compare the results against key performance indicators and ROI, and identify areas for improvement
- Run conversion tests and surveys to gain insights into what works, and how we can increase leads and conversion
4. Become an ambassador for Sweep 🎙
- Be an internal advocate for a customer centric view at Sweep, making sure marketing is a key consideration across everything we do
- Represent our mission externally, through active exchange with the industry, to help build Sweep’s network and thought leadership credentials
That sounds just right for me. What do I need to bring?
Good you asked. This is who we’re looking for:
- You bring a minimum of 3 years of experience in digital marketing
- Experience in software-as-a-service environments, ideally in the B2B space
- Proven expertise in managing marketing data and running successful campaigns
- In-depth knowledge of marketing and web analytics tools
- Practical skills in multivariate experiments and A/B and email marketing
- Experience working closely with multi-disciplinary teams
- Knowledge of CSR and climate change is a clear plus
- Proficient in English, French is a bonus but not required
- You’re an empathetic team player that is great at building lasting relationships, both internally and externally
- A strategic thinker, who sees both the big picture and the smaller underlying mechanics
- An expert communicator, with a knack for turning complex things into simple, engaging and fun interactions.
- A hands-on problem solver, self-motivated with a glass half-full attitude
- An entrepreneurial mind, ready to launch and fail and iterate
- Attuned to remote collaboration, using digital tools and meticulously documenting work
- A desire and ambition to grow, mentor and support other members on the team
Copy that. And what’s in it for me?
You will be joining an exciting young business that has the humble ambition to change the world. With a proven track record in starting companies, we’re planning to hit the ground running and have an impact fast. Joining this journey right at the beginning allows you to really help shape our path.
The role offers a unique opportunity to work across a variety of strategic and operational challenges, as well as to develop strong relationships with some of the global leaders in climate technologies.
You will join a dynamic (mostly remote) team of engineers, business minds, creatives and carbon experts spread across France and the UK. We’re a fun bunch of people that want to work hard, and enjoy ourselves while doing so. And we believe in creating a calm environment, that knows that life is not just work, and we’ll be doing better work because of that.
We’re big believers in creating successful businesses that are good for everyone, including society and the planet. That’s why we have a BCorp Startup status.
We think this might be the ride of our lives. And maybe yours, too.