Sweep is hiring a Community Manager, tasked with managing our social accounts, hosting events, generating and converting leads, and turning Sweep into a vibrant community of companies that create a better future for all of us.
Our ideal candidate is someone with experience in marketing and social media management, who can turbo-charge our carbon software with creativity, great tone and taste, and engaging interactions. In addition to being an outstanding writer and communicator, you will also demonstrate excellent interpersonal and analytical skills.
Ideally you’re based in London, but if we fall in love with you, Europe and beyond might work just fine as well.
Sweep builds software that let’s businesses take control of their climate journey - from managing and reducing emissions, to championing cutting edge climate projects.
I’m intrigued. What would I be doing?
From social posts, to digital events and SEO content, you will have a key role in scaling online marketing activities across Sweep.
Nice. Can you be a bit more specific please?
In your day to day, you will...
1. Manage and create digital content and events ✍️
- Manage the day-to-day handling of all our social media channels
- Create, commission and adapt content to suit different channels, together with our design team and third-party suppliers
- Organise and manage events to boost brand awareness and educate our users, from webinars to Clubhouse sessions
- Run, test and improve email marketing campaigns together with our sales team
2. Build our community 👫
- Engage and form relationships with customers, partners and other stakeholders across all digital channels, from social media to our in-product chat
- Represent our mission externally, through active exchange with the industry, to help build Sweep’s network and thought leadership credentials
- Work together with our sales, support and PR teams to get a complete picture of the customer life cycle, ensuring a coherent and effective experience for every customer
3. Master the data 🔬
- Set up and monitor metrics to establish the effectiveness of our marketing activities
- Monitor, track and report on feedback and online reviews
- Report on the performance and compare the results against key performance indicators and ROI, and identify areas for improvement
That sounds just right for me. What do I need to bring?
Good you asked. This is who we’re looking for:
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in digital marketing and community building
- Experience in software-as-a-service environments, ideally in the B2B space
- Proven expertise in managing marketing data and running successful campaigns
- In-depth knowledge of marketing and web analytics tools
- Practical skills in multivariate experiments and A/B and email marketing
- Experience working closely with multi-disciplinary teams
- Knowledge of CSR and climate change is a clear plus
- Proficient in English, French is a bonus but not required
- You’re an empathetic team player that is great at building lasting relationships, both internally and externally
- A strategic thinker, who sees both the big picture and the smaller underlying mechanics
- An expert communicator, with a knack for turning complex things into simple, engaging and fun interactions.
- A hands-on problem solver, self-motivated with a glass half-full attitude
- An entrepreneurial mind, ready to launch and fail and iterate
- Attuned to remote collaboration, using digital tools and meticulously documenting work
- A desire and ambition to grow, mentor and support other members on the team
Copy that. And what’s in it for me?
You will be joining an exciting young business that has the humble ambition to change the world. With a proven track record in starting companies, we’re planning to hit the ground running and have an impact fast. Joining this journey right at the beginning allows you to really help shape our path.
The role offers a unique opportunity to work across a variety of strategic and operational challenges, as well as to develop strong relationships with some of the global leaders in climate technologies.
You will join a dynamic (mostly remote) team of engineers, business minds, creatives and carbon experts spread across France and the UK. We’re a fun bunch of people that want to work hard, and enjoy ourselves while doing so. And we believe in creating a calm environment, that knows that life is not just work, and we’ll be doing better work because of that.
And we’re big believers in creating successful businesses that are good for everyone, including society and the planet. That’s why we have a ‘B Corporation Pending’ status already and are a french “Société à Mission”.
We think this might be the ride of our lives. And maybe yours, too.